|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
oh shit the school song........i haven't do yet.......nvm still have 4 days more to do it.........i'm goin to ask my brother[fattiil],cousin[hakim] and my mother to help me wif the school song.........yay!!!! 2morow i'm goin to take neoprint wif sharon quek and sharon anne but this morning sharon quek sms me and told me tat she cannot come.......wat sey.......den this thursday i'm goin to take pics wif intan and adriana[maybe].........i'm goin to take pics but i don't have any $money$......i try my best to ask $money$ frm my father and mother if cannot i can onli go wif intan.......don't worry intan i'm sure my mother will give me money if i say ur name.......ok tats all.....bye!!!! |