|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
ok yesterdae was graduation party or so called P6 party.......my number was called but i did not wen up......i did not go up bcoz i was scared......not much to type bcoz im lazy.......it finish abt 4.45pm?i think so.....den me,sharon quek,hui ting and adriana wen to CS to take neoprint......i reach after 7pm and my mother was quite angry.........den my mother dont allow me to go out 4 a few days....... :-[ ......ok lah tats all 4 now....... |