|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
hi. i noe i so long nvr online and post. u dont blame me blame THE COMPUTER. after one problem another problem come. ok since now tat the com is alright. i will post. last last saturday was my 2nd younger brother birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK!!! den on last thursday was my younger sis birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FASHIIHQAH!!! den last saturday was my cousin's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!! ok tat is wat i wan to wish. last saturday i wen to pasir ris park to celebrate my sis birthday. den nothing happened on sunday which is yesterday bcoz my father go to hehex. i lazy to post larh. 2morow i post again. |