|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
let me begin wif a 'hey!' bcoz i always begin wif 'hi'. i am so happy bcoz 2morow is a public holiday. i am not happy bcoz there is no skool. i am happy bcoz during the holidays or weekend i get to go out wif my family. tat is so fun isn't it? mayb not for u. but for me. i wan to cut my hair and buy bag 2morow. MAYB!!! daddy please!!!i wan to cut hair and buy bag. ok tats all for now. and i juz put a song title 'GLAMOROUS' by FERGIE. i noe this song from my aunt. u should noe who she is. it is none other than 'INTAN' i put the song to make my blog alive. and if for ppl who lyk to watch ghost story dont forget to watch 'SCREAM 3' 2morow morning at 12 a.m. ur heart will beat very fast bcoz the ghost will always 'BOO' YOU.ok bb. |