|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
hey!!! today was quite a boring day for me since i dont hv sch... i slept my aunt's[bik etah] hs... den in the morning she ask-ed me to go NTUC to buy snacks 4 her children party at sch... den i wen back home and watch tv and clean-ed up my room... den i sleep and watch 'MEET THE ROBINSONS'... den i wen to meet my cuz[kak siti] at my aunt's[bik etah] hs... u wan to noe sth??? she scold her daughter bcoz she get 89/100 for her maths bcoz she get 95 and above for other sub... FYI, she is in religious sch... so she expect her child 2 get above 95 for all the sub... she cant asked her to get above 95 for PSLE... so my cuz[kak siti], bring her go walk2 2 release her stress... btw after tat she ask-ed her to study... siao sia... luckily my mother not lyk tat... bik etah sori but no offence i called u tat... so firz we wen to lib... den we go send fashiihqah go RC... den we go eastpoint and walk2... suddenly kak siti saw this magazine... in the magazine got zac and vanessa... they kiss-ed each other!!! and play at the beach 2gether!!! den we were lyk shock-ed lyk tat... den we wen to take fashiihqah and wen back home... now here i am at home... gtg... bb... |