Bienvenue

Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me.

Blame it on my raging hormones.

Au sujet de moi
Artiqah

I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com

Parlez

Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care.

Liens

artiqah intan

Après

  1. October 2006
  1. November 2006
  1. December 2006
  1. January 2007
  1. February 2007
  1. March 2007
  1. April 2007
  1. May 2007
  1. June 2007
  1. July 2007
  1. August 2007
  1. September 2007
  1. October 2007
  1. November 2007
  1. December 2007
  1. January 2008
  1. February 2008
  1. March 2008

Crédits

Layout: Yeling
Resources: I II III IV

5th June 2007

hello(: intan here :p GAGAGAGAGA. ok i'll shoo (x hahahhahah. iqah here anyway. well today in the morning i didnt ate breakfast)): so sad ahh? hahahhaha. ok so i was waiting for my grandmother to come but i tertidor(accidentally slept). LOL. so wen i woke up i called intan. hahah i was so blur. i kept forgetting intan cant see my sms (x HAHA. :x so i ended up calling her. den after that i met her at TM. she came there before me and sempat eat ice-cream. LOL. then we went to the neoprint shop there but all so sucky :S so then we decided to go century square's neoprint shop and we decided to go the machine called "Oui Oui" (pronounce as "wee wee"). HAHA FUNNY NAME EH? :x den it took so looongg! we did all kind of funny post. FUN THOUGH :D den we decorated. budden so little time! so most of them were plain (x HAHAHHA. then we left CS and went to old changkee and intan bought this sotong head on stik. den we went back to bedok and took bus to go to intan's house. oh and im sleeping over my house coz my parents allow me but 1 night onli ): hahahhaha. den we went to buy bubble tea. den intan wanted to go playground together with ameera. at first, i didn wanna go :x hahahahha. budden its ok lahh. im nice(: den we went. so at first i was sooo quiet. den we went to this sand playground. well, most of the sand swing. (x hahahhaha. den we took turns to swing. well, there is once adeena fell off the swing coz of intan.
-OII U NO NEED TO BE SO MEAN TO WRITE THAT OKAY IQAH?!?!?!?-
ok shut up(: den we kept telling intan to climb up and down the swing pole. and then she kept failing to put it back. then we went back home. bought drink first though. den went back home, ate,bathe&prayed. then i wanted intan to cut my fringe. so we had a time of laughter :D oh and i wore this sunglasses :D just to prevent my hair from entering my eyes (x HAHAHAH. then it turned out a huge success! intan said she loves my hair :D WEEE(x i wished that i can cut her hair to repay her ;D gagaggagaga. she's jealous noww (x well actually more of cutting my fringe (x ok. so later we're gonna cam-whore(((: well that's it for today ;D

3rd June 2007

hello again((: That day or yesterday, my family went to Bugis. First we went to eat. Then we go and find my father's scandal. While finding, I found a sling bag. I get to buy it but it is not branden larhh. As long as I have a sling bag will be a happy thing for me :D Then we went to another shopp. My father found his sandal and my brother's sandal then he asked my another brother if he want a pair of sandals. and obviously, he wants. I mean like who doesnt want right? :x hahahha. Wen my father paid already, he asked my mother if she wants sandal. She told my father that I want to buy. Then that was my opportunity :D WEEEE (x But I bought a cheap sandal. As I said, IM NICE((: That day was a happy day for me. Well, actually today is like a sandal day xD


2nd June 2007

hi again. That day I did not go anywhere bcoz my father went to work early. Well, nothing much happend :p hahahahhahahha.


1st June 2007

erm... i just wanna wish Kak Siti............

A HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

31st May 2007

HELLO(: in the morning, I called my cousin[Kak Siti] to ask her what position she got. I was shoked she got 4th in class. SmartAss eh? :x Usually, she get 3rd in class. Btw she if from religious school. but at least we get top 10. Then we decided to go out and "blanja" each other. FIrst we go to century square. We then went to Montip and decided to buy the same hp keychain but with different colour lahh. but in te end, we did not buy (x then we went to Kiddy Palace and saw a bear. My cousin and I hug the bear(: ITS IS VERY CUTEEE :D Then we decided to see the bears at TM first. the bear at "TOY 'R' US" is very cute. i decided to buy the bear there. it cost $19.95. Kak Siti paid the bear for me! SO SWEET RIGHT??!?!? :D THen my cousin decided not to buy the bear. In the end, she decided too, to buy the same bear as me :D and now it is not considered as blanja (x but it helps us to remember the time we go out together when we got into the top 10 (: After that we have to go to Changi Beach WITH THOSE BEARS!!! By the time we reached there, there were so many ppl! So they said that we just met our boyfriends. I was lyk "merepek" means nonsence (x I waas shocked that....nvm. Then Intan and I sat at the bus stop and played with my bear (: Intan name it Allie for me!
-SEE IM A GOOD BEAR NAMER(((:-
can u just shut lah intan! (x I liked the name though :D So yeah, I named it Allie((: Kak Siti names her bear "J".
-what? J? hahhaha cute (x -

- so yeahh peepies :x hahahha. sorry for not updating my blog bcoz my house com something wrong. so this is my only opportunity for noww. (x sorry cant really post for a very long time too ;\ ok so dats all(: BYE PPL!!!!!! :D will post the pics later ;D -