|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY!
yeah!tdy is the last paper but i still hv my religious exam.so scared to get the results.all the news frm my primary sch frens are gd and they also get gd news frm me too.congratulations effa and diyanah.keep it up ok.den juz now wen out to eastpoint wif effa.i miss her so much.ohyah.she fall down and she told me not to see bcoz she scared i will vomit.LOL.den alicia is a nurse.i say tat bcoz wen effa fall down,she help to clean her wound.so wat rite.effa did even dare to see and yet alicia can juz do it.so gd lah.den wen to banquet and eat.eat frm new stall and the food not nice.waste my money only.$4 somemore.den wen to popular and but somethings.den wen to 7-eleven and buy sweets for sch. effa,i miss u so much and i would lyk to wish celestine HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY!Y hope u hav a happy lyf and hopefully we will bcome close frens once. (: i sms u,u nvr reply. tats all for tdy and for ppl hu wanna come to my hs for raya,u r only allowed to come to my hs tml evening but plz tag or sms me bfore 1pm coz i need to noe hu is comin.and this applied only to the malay girls hu is schling in changkat last year.others sms or tag firz and i will make a diff arrangment or i will inform u wen.bcoz tml i open hs.sori but is the rules or info frm my parents.ppl hu come my hs without informing me,i will not allow u to come.so sori. (: |