|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
Happy Belated Birthday Mr Heng and Selamat Hari Raya
so on 10 september which is wednesday,is Mr Heng's birthday.i wish him earlier in the month of August,I wish him on the day and now im putting on my blog a belated one.so i wish him three tyms.LOL.HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MR HENG!!! juz now had geography paper.ok lah not to difficult not to hard.the memorizing really help me alot.so i think im not gonna fail. :] i said i think onli ah.ytd sms-ed someone and ask something and i was so happy for the person as he/she has a partner already.i wld lyk to wish the person to hv a long tym together.hope they would not appear to be lyk me last tym.LOL.the person u think it is u,so juz put it as u.ok? so tml is hari raya already and i hv not buy my shoe.im goin metro wif my mother later.so mayb gonna buy loads of things lah.i hope tat i get loads of money for hari raya so tat i can buy the things tat i wan in my cravings and some of the money into my bank for my future.so bfore i post this,i would lyk to wish all muslim ppl, SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! i hope tat all of u celebrate hari raya happily.take of urselfs.look ard for cars if u r crossing the roads.do not make it a sad day, ok? |