|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
im having sore eyes.
sori for not posting for quite a number of days.i type watever tat i rmbr.*rubbing my eyes*so waited for my father and brothers to come back frm prayers.den take pic and ask for forgiveness.den take 2 cabs since my family is big and wen to my grandparent's hs.den played wif intan and wen she go home,kak siti come wif sore eyes.den i was so tired,i fall asleep beside her.den eat and watch tv.come to my grandparent's hs at 12pm and wen to nek nah's hs at 10.30pm.*rubbing my eyes*take my uncle's lorry to go there.den go home at 11+pm.den wen back home and sleep. woke up and find out tat i hv sore eyes!argh!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate it man.tat is y i type 'rubbing my eyes'.very pain sia wen i 'sujud' wen i praying.den wen to my grandfather sister's hs den wen to my grandmother sister's hs at telok blangah.wen there at 12+pm and wen back home at 8.30pm.soo long rite???6 hrs somemore sia.den wen back home and pray and sleep bcoz cannot 'tahan' my eyes.den wen sleeping wake up in the middle of the nite a lot of tym.den wake up and found out tat both eyes kena.*rubbing my eyes*i hate it sia.somemore during exam period.i scared i cannot go to sch.i must force myself to go to sch.so tats all.i cannot open my eyes so wide.very pain.hv to suffer for a 5 days!!!argh!!!!!*rubbing my eyes* |