|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
everything that happen today is so happy!
ouhk,hv not posted for a few days.happy birthday daddy and eera!me and my bro treat my father KFC.we ordered family feast B and one buddy meal.in am not really ready for sch bcoz i hv not bought my sch shoe.i hv to buy the shoe by tml.last two days,my father ask for my hp bcoz he wanna sell the phone and bought for me a new one.so for the mean tym,im using my father's hp.ytd msg wif someone.i remembered she msg me and told me tat she will invite me go out wif her wen im 18.and wen i msg her,she said tat she did not say tat.wen im 18,she is 23.mayb she is married by tat tym.LOL.so i msg her and she said tat no need to wait for me to turn 18 can go out wif her.i was super duper happy.hehe.i juz hv to wait for him to invite me.*smile*ouhk i juz made a new skin.it is for boys.if girl wanna use also can.mayb im gonna chg the background.tats all larh.i hv been using the com for 5 hours.i can only ise it for 1 hour bt i exceeded.hehe. |