|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
im always happy!(if i can)
okay i hv not post for a few days.i have been busy for these few days.Firzly,i wld lyk to wish these ppl,Mummy,Taufiq,Ling Yi and Nadya a Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas to all the ppl tat r celebrating christmas.okay,intan wen to malaysia on sunday and she is coming back on wednesday.i miss her so much!i juz hv to wait for one more day.be patient k artiqah?okay,wen to cut my hair on saturday.she accompanied me as she had her haircut the day before i cut my hair which means it is on friday.wen he finished cutting my hair,it appears to be nice but wen i got home and open my scarf,it is ruin and not nice.it so short.y did tat hairstylist go and till so short.i told him wat length i wanted.OMG!im sure im gonna look ugly wen i go back to sch.argh!okay the next thing is me and my cuz,siti saidah,is grooming each other room.we hv not finished it yet bt we can finished it anytym.LOL.my aunt,azhani has come back to singapore for her holiday.she is in university and she is studying at malaysia.so i asked her out tml to watch movie.so she agreed and the ppl tat r goin is me,her and my cuz,siti saidah.okay im sure most of u dont noe who they r rite?so juz forget abt it.okay,i wanna wish all the ppl tat r celebrating christmas a Merry Christmas.ytd wen to my uncle hs,patrick,at tampines.so alot of the ppl asked my parents to 'stop' bcoz they hv to buy so many things juz for us.LOL.so waited till 12 midnight den we wen home.i get money,file from Ocean Pacific which i was finding and towel.thanks to my cuz tat bought for me the file.now i can save money to buy other things.LOL.so ytd slept at 3am bcoz me and bros wen to play games tat they get.okay,i hv to get ready to go to my uncle hs and get presents or money!LOL.and im gonna do a new wishlist for next year.toodles. |