Bienvenue

Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me.

Blame it on my raging hormones.

Au sujet de moi
Artiqah

I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com

Parlez

Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care.

Liens

artiqah intan

Après

  1. October 2006
  1. November 2006
  1. December 2006
  1. January 2007
  1. February 2007
  1. March 2007
  1. April 2007
  1. May 2007
  1. June 2007
  1. July 2007
  1. August 2007
  1. September 2007
  1. October 2007
  1. November 2007
  1. December 2007
  1. January 2008
  1. February 2008
  1. March 2008

Crédits

Layout: Yeling
Resources: I II III IV

okay happy new year!

firzly i got to wish all ppl a Happy New Year!i forgot to wish all of u wen i posted on the new year eve.hehe.stayed at home for countdown as u noe my mum surely wont allow me go out of the hs in the middle of the nite and im still under age to go out.unless any of my relatives come and invite me go out.hehe.ouhk.sch reopen and it is so boring.wen there is no laughter or things to do,i will yawn.especially wen teachers were talking abt boring stuffs.i think i do not hv enough sleep so tat is the prob.i usually sleep late for the past few days and during these two days,i am having difficulties to sleep as i can only sleep after 12.hehe.i noe tat is so late bt i hv to try to sleep early.i hv to wake up at 5.30 as im the only one goin to sch the furthers.i hv to sit at the original sit again.aiyo.so bored sia.den after sch got cca meeting.we hv to do the deco for the sec1 orientation tml.so i still hv not finish drawing.hehe.i do not noe wat bag to use as the bag tat i bought is big.if i really decide not to use it,im gonna sell it online.and please visit this livejournal. http://hotshotshop.livejournal.com. tat is my aunt's and my online livejournal blogshop.so visit it and if anyone of u hu is interested inform me or send an email.okay enough of the blogshop.i wanna chg my blogskin bt i dont noe wat type of blogskin shld i chg into.hehe.any idea?