|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
i have to start studying SERIOUSLY!
i got back my results today.i pass all my subjects but im not happy with my grades/marks.especially maths.i really slack-ed.i have to buck up.i do not want to fail!i have to study more.i have not been revising for my CA.i do not know why.this year is my streaming year and i did not revise!urgh!what is happening to me?i have to start studying right now.i cant wait till last minute to study.im gonna make more notes or do more practices.life these days is alright.i have been sleeping late for the past few days because of some reason.i have to study more and use the computer and watch television less.my father is going to bring my family to escape theme park tomorrow.hopefully it is going to be very fun.i hope there will be someone who can go and spent the time with me there.im sure it is going to be very bored if i spent the time there with my siblings.i will not be posting for a few days/weeks as i said that im going to start studying SERIOUSLY!hehe.hopefully i can study.i do not know why i cannot study without a teacher or a tutor or at home.is there something wrong with me?or im not used to it yet.hehe.that is all for today.i want to get close with my god sister now.i do not want to miss her while she is in school right now.hehe.toodles! |