|
|
|
Bienvenue
Bonjour, this is your-name-here's blog. Do not plagiarize, and everything you see here are strictly my own pea's worth of opinion and you are not to take anything I said against me. Au sujet de moi
Artiqah
I am fourteen currently and I turn a year older on twenty-six january. I am an Eurasian girl and I have Portugese blood and I am proud to be a Muslim. I am studying in Loyang Secondary School. artiqah_iqah@hotmail.com arrtiqahh.livejournal.com Parlez
Your tagboard codes here. Take care not to exceed the width, if you do not mind it looking weird you can jolly well don't care. Liens
Après
Crédits
|
stories and selling of novels.
i have not posted for days.just gonna tell what happened the past few weeks/days.from monday till ytd,had the great loyang camp.it is not great k?last year is so much better than this year.hehe.whatever it is,it is over and i dont care as i HATE camps.hehe.im in group 1D.i like the leaders.our group was awarded as the best group of the year.hehe.but the prize not enough so they give a WHISTLE?-.-nvm.waited for him under the block.then went back home.use com then read storybook and sleep.sms from intan woke me up.woke up about 6.the sms says,"Okay hi. I forgive you. Coz like no point not forgiving you and leave you all the burden. Anything could happen there so this is the best time to forgive you before it's too late. So sorry iqah:]"i was shocked wen i received that msg.then i heard my grandmother and uncle is heading to airport.i asked them they go to airport for what and they say they are meeting intan and her family.i was like wth?i totally forget that intan is leaving melbourne because of the quarrel.but im so happy that she forgive me.i promise her that i will try my best to chg my attitude into a good one.I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST K INTAN?hehe.im gonna miss her loads.today shawn is leaving for bangkok.my primary school best friend.hopefully the two of you will have a safe journey there and back here.i dont know why i suddenly want an mp4.i asked my father if i can have one and he said OK!i just made new skin but is only for muslim ppl.IM PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM!hehe.comment and rate k?hehe.and im gonna sell 3novels.one english and two malay.i completed reading this three novels in this three months.malay: Rahsia Hatiku(Maria Alina) description:bought it in singapore at $14.selling at $10 as it is quite new but some of the pages were folded.it is a love story. & Adam&Hawa(Aisya Sofea) description:bought it in malaysia at RM19.90.selling at $7 as it is quite new too.it is also a love story. english: Candyfloss(Jacqueline Wilson) description:bought it in singapore at $10.selling at $8 as it looks old but actually it is brand new. anyone who is interested,tag at my tagboard with your email address there.the venue will be discuss through the email.if you see the english novel and you do not agree with the price,i can lower the price.sorry but the malay novels could not be lower.the publisher is ALAF 21.some of you might be familiar with the publisher so you know that the stories are very nice to read.tag if you want to buy it.replies to tags. to kak sa'idah:hehe.toodles. |